The Marilyn jumper is now available to shop. Unsure about sizing? You’ll find a link to our general size guide above.
We would like to introduce you our beautiful Marilyn- a perfect reproduction of a 1940’s jumper. She is made in the hue of burnt orange, iconic 1940’s puffed sleeves.
This is a must have beauty in your Fall/Winter closet. Opt for burnt orange, you cannot go wrong this Fall/Winter. Perfect match to any other items in your closet like full skirts, high waist pants, etc.
- Leave embroidery
- Wool covered buttons
- Puffed sleeves
- Ribbed sleeves and waist
Material: 100% merino wool.
Made with love in a knitting studio in Ukraine.
Care: Machine wash at 30°C or dry clean
The model is 1.71m/5 feet 6 inches. She’s wearing an S.
Please check the size guide to select the right sizes for you.
Our clothing are ethically made and one of a kind in very limited quantities.
- Unsure about size? Please check our size chart
- Don’t hesitate to ask us about the garment!
- Secure payment by card!
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: We use Dutch national shipping carrier:
- Delivery time within Europe: Within 2-10 working days after dispatch of your order
- Delivery time outside Europe: Within 5-15 working days after dispatch of your order
- 14 days return policy