The Rita jumper is now available to shop. Unsure about sizing? You’ll find a link to our general size guide above.
This is a must have beauty in your Fall/Winter closet. The beautiful Rita is a perfect reproduction of a 1940s Ladies Plaid jumper. Rita has iconic puffed sleeves of the 40s and is made in the best and softest lambswool. Ribbed sleeves and waist, perfect match to any other items in your closet like full skirted dresses, high waist pants, any kinds of skirts, etc.
- Beautiful collar with some front buttons
- Plaid/check details
- Puffed sleeves
- Ribbed sleeves and waist
Material: 100% Lambswool. Lambswool is wool taken from the first shearing of the sheep, usually around seven months of age. Since lambs have finer fleece than adults, lambswool is often classified as ultra fine or superfine.
Made with love in a knitting studio in Ukraine.
Care: Machine wash at 30°C or dry clean
The model is 1.71m/5 feet 6 inches. She’s wearing an S.
Please check the size guide to select the right sizes for you.
Our clothing are ethically made and one of a kind in very limited quantities.
- Unsure about size? Please check our size chart
- Don’t hesitate to ask us about the garment!
- Secure payment by card!
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: We use Dutch national shipping carrier:
- Delivery time within Europe: Within 2-10 working days after dispatch of your order
- Delivery time outside Europe: Within 5-15 working days after dispatch of your order
- 14 days return policy