Gorgeous 1930s style burgundy day dress hand-made in a family atelier. Iconic silhouette with peaked shoulders, high neckline and fitted waist. Beautiful shirring over the bust and pleating at the waist to create the slim, body skimming look so iconic of era. The dress is made for daily wear.
We adore the the combination of the dramatic silhouette and the ease of wear. Imagine the apple green against the glow of your skin.
- Hidden side snap placket and zip in the back of the neckline for ease.
- Matching belt
Material: Linen blend (Lining fabric: polyester)
Care: Machine wash at 30°C or dry clean
The model is 1.71m/5 feet 6 inches. She’s wearing an S.
Please check the size guide to select the right sizes for you.
Our clothing are ethically made and one of a kind in very limited quantities.
- Unsure about size? Please check our size chart
- Don’t hesitate to ask us about the garment!
- Secure payment by card!
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: We use Dutch national shipping carrier:
- Delivery time within Europe: Within 2-10 working days after dispatch of your order
- Delivery time outside Europe: Within 5-15 working days after dispatch of your order
- 14 days return policy